How to Request a Remote Proceeding
- Remote proceedings may be requested either in writing or in-person.
- Requests must be made at least 3 business days before the proceeding.
- Requests are granted at the discretion of the Court.
- Write your request.
- You can use the form above or use it as a helpful guide to write your own request.
- Submit your request to the Court.
- Email your request to the appropriate Court Clerk here.
- Mail or submit your written request in-person to the appropriate Circuit Clerk's Office.
|Peoria County Circuit Clerk||324 Main Street, Room G22|
Peoria, IL 61602
|Tazewell County Circuit Clerk||342 Court Street, Room 204|
Pekin, IL 61554
|Marshall County Circuit Clerk||122 N. Prairie Street|
PO Box 328
Lacon, IL 61540
|Putnam County Circuit Clerk||120 N. 4th Street|
PO Box 207
Hennepin, IL 61327
|Stark County Circuit Clerk||130 W. Main Street|
PO Box 426
Toulon, IL 61483
Note to Attorneys
Attorneys who wish to appear remotely must follow the same steps outlined above and must notify their client of any such request. If the party is required to attend the proceeding in person, the attorney shall be so required unless their appearance is waived by the Court.
The Court may convert an in-person proceeding to a remote proceeding for the health, safety or welfare of the parties or attorneys, or efficiency of the Court. The decision of the Court to switch to a remote proceeding is not determinative for future court hearings.