Important Information for All Jurors
All jurors are to check the Jury Information Recorded Message Line at 309-366-1247 or log onto jurorresponse.peoriacounty.org for reporting instructions.
You must call the recorded message or go to the jurorresponse.peoriacounty.org each evening after 5:00 p.m. for reporting instructions, beginning the evening before the date shown in the box. You may not be required to report each day. You must call the recorded message and refer to your panel number for instructions or go to jurorresponse.peoriacounty.org and enter your candidate ID number for instructions. You will be told whether you will be required to serve and the time to report.
Where to Go
Jurors must report to the Jury Assembly Room. The Jury Assembly Room is located on the 2nd floor of the courthouse, Room 204. Bring your juror badge with you. If you park at the Peoria County Parking deck or the CHASE parking deck please bring your parking ticket with you.
Be advised that certain items such as firearms, cameras, scissors, knives, work tools, chemical sprays, metal belts are not allowed into the building. If you have any such items in your possession you will be given the option of returning the item to your vehicle or permanently surrendering the item to security.
Call our office at 309-672-6076 during business hours of 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday.
- You must live in Peoria County
- Jury service is one week or one trial
- You must bring your Juror summons with you.
- Parking is on your own. Parking is available at the Peoria County parking deck or the CHASE Bank parking deck for reduced rates. Please bring your parking ticket with you for validation.
- Free WiFi access is provided in the Jury Assembly Room.
- The Jury Assembly Room has a refrigerator and microwave available for jurors.
- Vending machines are located on the ground level of the Courthouse.
- Laptops, cell phones are allowed in the Jury Assembly Room.